Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A rubbery surprise

One of my colleagues had a nice and pleasant gift from a student on Friday. She said a girl walked into her classroom in the morning so excited and smiling from ear to ear holding something in her hand. She said "Look look teacher I have something great I found at home." And there in her hand was a nice rubbery used condom!!!! Now let me tell you I would have burst out laughing and tell her she could throw it away. But my colleague kept her cool and just told her to throw it away and she can find a new one. My question is.. now if the mom and dad knew, what would they even say, why was there one just laying around?? This is something that is only funny if it happens to someone else. So for all you parents out there that practice "safe sex" please throw your prophylactics away!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment