Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The funny things first graders have said this year!!

So my students really never know when I am listening if I am not directly in front of them... Here are some of the funny things or conversations that have been said...

A conversation between two boys..
"The other day I pooted and it smelled like fire!!"
"Oooo what did you eat?"
"I'm not sure but it was like bonfire smell"
"Pss I have no underwear on today...""Why not?" "I don't like how it feels...Thanks for the tidbit :)"
"I have silent but deadlys and I do not know why.."


"I know I am funny, a friend told me, so that means I am!"

One day a child was reading animals cards and yelled out the word "TIT" as loud as can be. I turns out its a kind of bird that looks like a sparrow and he was so happy to notice that :)


To be continued!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment